1. How is training going for your upcoming fight on UCC?
Training is going fine, feel really strong , explosive and fit …. I’ve been sparring with Ali Arish for nearly 5 weeks and been getting coached by him too in the wrestling department.
2. There was a late pull out and quite a noticable replacement, could you tell us what happened and how you feel about this new challenge?
Yeah I was originally meant to fight David Stone for this event but due to personal problems on his side the fight was off . I was doing loads of boxing as we know he comes from a boxing background but not to give to much away, I’ve also changed my game plan to BEAST MODE LOL as Shaun Lomas comes to fight and so do I … Shaun will bring the best out in me I can feel it!
3. How old were you when you first started training in martial arts?
I did bits of boxing , karate and wrestling when I was younger but never really stuck at it, in hindsight I’ve always been a fighter in all aspects of stuff in life. My mum always says to me I was born black and blue, like I’d done ten rounds with Muhammed Ali I’d come out fighting haha.
4. What does a typical day consist of for you (when you’re not a few days away from a fight!)
Well a typical day for me when I’m not near fight day is just chill with family and friends; train and coach people in all sorts of fitness
5. Ideally, where would you like to be in 2 years time within the sport?
Well my left ear is bubbled now, I’ve fought some good fighters whom I’ve lost to and won., so now I’m in it full time hopefully in the next 2 years maybe the UFC - I dream about it … and you know what dreams do come true ….. SO just maybe I might be there fighting and beating the elite!!